Hello everyone! If you're like me, you love the gossip and you love to learn what's new in the entertainment world. So here it is, my version, which in my opinion is the best "Celebrity Chit-Chat" on the net!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Celebrities And Their Stepchildren

  
     


 Being a step parent is hard. How do you co-parent. Are there limits and boundaries as to what and what you can't do. Will they accept you? Will they see you as a parent, an intruder or as a role model? What if they hate you...wouldn't it be nice if they just loved you?
     Celebrities too become stepparent all the time. I always wonder if it's easier for them or is it harder? I came across an article about Elizabeth Hurley thanking her stepchildren for welcoming her. I remember when I was welcomed with open arms at first, but then when I started to parent...boy did the tables turn on me!
     I just thought I could share this article with my readers and give some positivity that celebrities are human and they go through the same ups and downs as all us parents and stepparents.



No comments:

Post a Comment