Hello everyone! If you're like me, you love the gossip and you love to learn what's new in the entertainment world. So here it is, my version, which in my opinion is the best "Celebrity Chit-Chat" on the net!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Sean Lowe Bachelor 2013

I love Monday nights again!! Why? Because of Sean Lowe!! He is dreamy, handsome and the best bachelor the show has ever had!!! He is so sweet and polite and has manners and is respectful and has a body to drool over!!!! I am married with two kids and my husband always bugs me ...but I just can't help it. I mean I LOVE my husband but Sean is a really unbelievable young man. I wish I could start a group whether online or at my house where we could pour some wine and have some snacks and watch it every Monday night together. Maybe this posting might get me some new "bachelor" friends.
Here's a clip:







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment