Hello everyone! If you're like me, you love the gossip and you love to learn what's new in the entertainment world. So here it is, my version, which in my opinion is the best "Celebrity Chit-Chat" on the net!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Don't Hate... Just "Pray" Like Jason and The Long Road to Love Does

     Every time someone crosses me, upsets me or tries to break my heart I have always tried to pray for them or tried to forgive and forget their wrong doings. My mother always told me "pray for him/her". Well after many years of trying to understand how to pray for someone who has just made you so mad, I found this video :  "Pray for You - Jaron and The Long Road to Love ".
     You have to listen to the entire song...I promise, promise, promise, it will deliver. At first it seems like its a "preachy" song but then it turns, and boy does it put a new light on the term "Pray for you". You will remember this forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment