Hello everyone! If you're like me, you love the gossip and you love to learn what's new in the entertainment world. So here it is, my version, which in my opinion is the best "Celebrity Chit-Chat" on the net!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OMG..2 Of The Best Wedding Proposals Ever...EVER!

     When my husband proposed to me almost 11 years ago, I thought that it was so romantic. I wanted to go out with my friends...and all he wanted to do was go for a walk. Well that walk turned out that he wanted to tell me how special I was and how much he loved me...he got on one knee and asked my hand in marriage. I was on cloud nine!!! of course I said yes.
     Well I was browsing around YouTube and found this video with over 25 million views. This guy went all out! Its not cheesy in my opinion but for once the page views on this YouTube video merits it! It will make you cry!
 
Make sure you have a box of tissues and some chocolates before you watch these two videos!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment