Hello everyone! If you're like me, you love the gossip and you love to learn what's new in the entertainment world. So here it is, my version, which in my opinion is the best "Celebrity Chit-Chat" on the net!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Celebrities Caught With No Make up

     Alright, I'm like everyone else...sometimes I just don't have time to put my makeup on...heck I just stick my hair in a bun and run to where I have to go. Celebrities are people too...right?...pause...well ok....they are but they sure look scary when they are caught with no makeup on. The younger ones are not that bad, but the older ones...like Cher...omg....please please don't do this to yourself. I see it like this : they have worked so hard and so long to get their image perfected and once they are caught, its like...there is no going back. Do I sound harsh, maybe a little bit, but honestly most of them looked fine without makeup. It was Cher and Madonna that scared me. What do you think?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment